Job Vacancy: Assistant Bar Manager – Operations at Worcester Warriors Rugby Club
Worcester Warriors Rugby Club is recruiting for an Assistant Bar Manager – Operations to join their team at Sixways Stadium.
Main purpose of job: To plan, organise and liaise with other relevant parties over events and day to day Bar department operations whilst implementing new processes and record keeping and improving current procedures.
Position reports to: Bar Manager
Type of contract: Permanent
- To attend function sheet meetings and plan for events concerning the bars department.
- To liaise with the staffing coordinator and the finance department for upcoming events, organise staff, floats and plan for any other specific event requirements.
- Creation and implementation of a cleaning schedule and rota across the entire department, organising its completion and accurate record keeping.
- Monitoring the maintenance and upkeep of equipment.
- Insuring all areas are fully equipped, tidy, organised. Including signage, instructional and warning information where applicable, stationery and cleaning equipment.
- Controlling and reducing wastage levels across all aspects of the department.
- Monitoring the department’s eco cup usage, ensuring accurate records are kept of what is used, sent back to be washed and what is sold.
- Maintaining sufficient levels of cups around the ground to cover upcoming event requirements and ensuring they are in the required areas.
- Taking deliveries and organising there distribution around the facility.
- Creation and implementation of new ideas, innovations and improvements to the department, its’ offerings and processes.
- Managing events including set up, pre event checks, on the day team management and post event debriefs and clear downs.
- Creation of training plan content around which to build a programme/structure for all bar casual staff.
- Researching and conducting investigations into issues raised or ideas proposed by the Bar Manager.
- Undergo training courses and gain qualifications in a number of fields relating to the department including till training, cellar management courses and gaining an alcohol license.
- To undertake any other duties deemed commensurate with the post and as directed by management and / or the Company.
Applications: Find out more and apply for the Assistant Bar Manager – Operations job vacancy at Sixways Stadium in Worcester.