The successful candidate will work as part of a vibrant sales team processing sales enquiries, through to final details for the location, and actively work to increase and enhance revenues, achieving overall targets.
The Warwickshire County Cricket Club have an exciting opportunity for a Conference and Events Sales Co-Ordinator to join our dynamic C&E sales team on a full-time, permanent basis. You’ll be processing sales enquiries, through to final details for the location, and to actively work as part of the venue sales team to increase and enhance revenues, achieving overall targets.
• Proactively selling the facilities by various techniques.
• Meeting customer needs and exceed customer expectations.
• Consistently ensure the highest standards of accurate and timely customer, staff and management information.
• Ensure all sales administration is accomplished effectively and accurately in order to provide a seamless handover to the operations team.
• Sales Team
• Hospitality Operations Manager
• Head Chef
• Stadium Manager
• Marketing Team
• Commercial Team
• Good time management skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Good financial knowledge
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Passionate about celebrating success
• Team player
• Enthusiastic, energetic and able to share a smile and a laugh
• Builds relationships on integrity, respect and trust
• Free on-site parking
• 25 days annual leave, in addition to statutory bank holidays (pro-rata for part time employees)
• Enhanced employer pension contributions
• Private Healthcare
• Death in Service
• On-site Mental Health First Aiders
• Free healthy snacks
• Enhanced Maternity Pay Scheme
• Company Sick Scheme
• Discretionary Bonus Scheme
• Flexible working
• Career development opportunities
• Staff discount (Club Shop and Tickets)
• Club events
Please provide a cover letter and up to date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 9 June 2023
Find out more and apply for the Conference & Events Sales Co-Ordinator at Edgbaston Stadium.