At Gather & Gather, we are known as one of the UK & Irelands most distinctive workplace catering experts, we are passionate about great food and great coffee and putting our employees and customers at the heart of everything that we do. We are currently recruiting for a Back of House Manager at Southampton Football Club.
Location: St Mary’s Stadium
Rate of pay: £26,000 per annum
End date: 5th June
Working pattern: 40 hours per week, 5 over 7
The Back of House Manager is responsible for:
- The successful running of the stores operation and for the management of stock in hand, including accurate timely stock taking and maintenance of the inventory system.
- Transporting all goods to and from the delivery area and for safe and appropriate storage of all items.
- Providing clean and hygienic kitchen areas, equipment, and stores throughout the Stadium.
- Management of a team of Kitchen Porters to make sure that they exceed in their roles and that all Health & Safety, Food Safety and COSHH regulations are adhered to and that sufficient levels of staff are scheduled to work in line with business needs.
- To plan and manage the weekly full time and casual staff rota ensuring budgets are met.
- To accurately request Purchase Order’s and communicate them to the appropriate suppliers.
- To ensure all cost prices are loaded into the inventory system upon receipt of goods.
- To understand and comply with CH&CO and statutory health, hygiene and safety, quality standards including COSHH and HACCP ensuring all tasks are carried out in accordance these standards in all areas of the site as outlined in the CH&CO handbook.
Find out more and apply for the Back of House Manager at Southampton FC.
See more about the facilities at Southampton FC.
See more stadium job vacancies.