A very experienced catering expert with extensive knowledge of the Hospitality Industry. A very varied career commencing with positions in many top class hotels in London and the home counties, culminating with a senior position Director of Food and Beverage with Sheraton Grand Hotel London Piccadilly.
Andrew has achieved many awards including –
· President’s award – Park Lane Hotel – Jan 2000
· Banqueting Chef of the year – The Craft Guilds of Chefs – June 2000
· Tiffany Star Award for Excellence Links with Education – HCPTA – June 2005
· Presidents award – Park Lane Hotel – Jan 2007
· Citizen of Luton Award – Recognition for services towards the development of young people in education and the hospitality industry – Luton Borough Council – Jan 2008
· Manager of the year – Park Lane Hotel – Jan 2009
· MBE – Services towards the development of young talent within the hospitality industry – Buckingham Palace Oct 2010
· Chairman’s Award – Services to – The Craft Guilds of Chefs – Dec 2011
· Manager of the year – The Park Lane Hotel – Jan 2012
· Special award – The Craft Guilds of Chefs – for services in the industry and the raising of £150k for Keech Hospice – May 2017
· Banqueting Chef of the Year, Manager of the Year.
He is recognised as an accredited culinary arts Judge and has chaired many panel of Judges.
Now retired, Andrew still is supportive of the Hospitality Industry passing on his vast knowledge to members and establishments that would benefit from his assistance.
See all of judges biographies for the Matchday Hospitality Award below:
|Andrew Bennett (Head Judge)||Geoff Acott||Gerald Roser|
|Rod Bowker||Graham Crump||Neil Thomson|
|Mark James||Donald Leitch||Anton Endelmann|
|Andrew Green||David McKown||Martyn Lawson|
Find out how Stadium Experience can help youFind Out More