Stadium Experience has officially launched their annual stadia awards.
The Stadium Events & Hospitality Awards 2014 aim to celebrate the hard work and dedication that takes place behind the scenes to make stadia events and hospitality run seamlessly. 2014 will be the 10th annual awards celebrations, and the very first year that the awards are open to rugby stadia in addition to football.
Who Can Enter:
UK football and rugby stadia (both Stadium Experience members and non-members) can now enter for up to seven different top industry awards. Categories include;
• Media Choice Award – Voted for by media attending matches across the UK.
• Directors Choice Award – Voted for by club board of directors visiting away matches.
• Conference, Event Sales & Marketing Award – Judged by a mystery shopper style telephone enquiry and follow up process.
• Operations Team of the Year Award – Judged by the Stadium Experience Leadership Team.
• Star for the Future Award – Judged by the Stadium Experience Leadership Team and The Football People.
• Matchday Hospitality Award – Reported by professional Salon Culinaire chef judges who experience hospitality at UK clubs this season using strict criteria. Category split between small, medium and large stadium.
• Overall Matchday Hospitality Award – The overall winner across the board.
Entry forms are available online at www.stadiumexperience.com, and should be submitted by mid April 2014.
The Awards Evening:
The prestigious awards evening is being held on Thursday 5th June 2014 in Hull at the KC Stadium, home of the Hull Tigers. The evening will include drinks reception in The Circle Restaurant, four course banquet by Head Chef Gareth Hawden, awards ceremony, live entertainment and onsite after party 4am. The event Twitter hashtag will be #SEHA2014.
Lynnsey Pilmer, Sales and Marketing Manager, said: “We are thrilled, proud and delighted that the KC Stadium has been chosen as the host venue for the Stadium Events & Hospitality Awards 2014. To be able to welcome Club and Catering Teams from the very best in stadium hospitality that the UK has to offer is a huge honour.
“We are intensely proud of our local heritage and will be showcasing some of Yorkshire’s finest produce on what will be a hugely exciting evening. On top of being selected as the 2017 City of Culture, it’s another #HULLYES!”
Lisette Maas, Chair for Stadium Experience and Event Sales Manager at Notts County Football Club, commented: “This summer Stadium Experience broadened its membership to include UK rugby stadia, as well as football members. It’s therefore very fitting that the first ever combined recognition awards should be held in Hull’s stunning dual stadium.
“The awards are now open for all UK football and rugby stadia, and recognise your team’s hard work and outstanding service. Winning an accolade really demonstrates that your venue is the very best in the business, so it’s well worth entering.”
Full information on how to enter the awards, eligibility, deadlines, entry costs and ticket bookings, is available online at www.stadiumexperience.com. Enquiries can be made to email@example.com or 0845 226 5494.
Confirmed sponsors of the 2014 awards include; Conference News, Hospitality Gem, The Football People, The Media Bunker, Salon Culinaire, Solent Studios, Steelite International, and Venue Smart. If you would like to be involved, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 0345 226 5494.
See more news about the 2014 Awards:
Stadium Events & Hospitality Awards 2014 Results – June 2014