Job Vacancy: Hospitality and Bars Manager
Newcastle Falcons are looking for an experienced and resourceful hospitality and bars manager to organise and oversee the daily operations of their hospitality department at Kingston Park Stadium.
The new Hospitality and Bars Manager will be an imaginative and entrepreneurial character to drive the growth and quality development of their in-house services and offerings as well as generate new business opportunities.
The candidate will be an enthusiastic, driven, innovative individual with great attention to detail.
THE ROLE (but not limited to)
- To oversee the day-to-day operations of the business as well as events and match days, including leading a large team of front-of-house staff.
- Staff in-house training.
- Housekeeping duties – ensuring the facilities are at the required standard.
- Meet and exceed customer expectations.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Proven experience as hospitality and bar manager (or equivalent experience).
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills with a willingness to grow.
- Hands-on experience within the customer service industry; polite, courteous and helpful to all customers and supporters.
- Excellent knowledge of food and wine as well as health and safety and food hygiene guidelines.
- Outstanding communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy and familiarity with commonly used software (word/excel).
HOW TO APPLY
Please email your CV and covering letter, detailing your relevant experience and why you are suitable for the role, to email@example.com or post to: Jane Shepstone, conference and events director, Newcastle Falcons, Kingston Park Stadium, Brunton Road, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE13 8AF. More information on the Hospitality and Bars Manager job vacancy can be found here.