Job Vacancy: Deputy Hospitality & Operations Manager
Tiger Events is looking to recruit a Deputy Hospitality & Operations Manager to join our award-winning Conference & Events team at the KCOM Stadium. Tiger Events is responsible for delivering high-class hospitality for the many match-day, concert, conference and other events that take place at this busy stadium.
You will be a passionate, experienced and confident hospitality professional dedicated to delivering great customer service and looking to develop their career within a fast-paced, diverse and exciting environment.
Reporting directly to the Hospitality & Operations Manager, you will be expected to:
- Ensure the delivery of all hospitality services to the highest standards
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with internal and external clients
- Have an eye for detail, be hands on and customer-focussed
- Be integrally involved in the recruitment, training & development of our workforce
- Directly manage the hospitality house-keeping team and ensure standards are monitored and delivered
- Assist in the development, implementation and delivery of KPIs
- Ensure compliance with all Food Hygiene and Health & Safety legislation
- Deliver effective stock management
- Assist in the preparation of casual employee rotas
The ideal candidate will have strong management experience in a high-quality and busy hospitality or catering environment. They will possess excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills and be a team player with a drive to succeed and develop themselves and others.
You will be expected to work match days as well as some evenings and weekends in line with business requirements.
This a rewarding role in a hugely exciting and challenging environment with an excellent salary and bonus scheme.
To apply for the Deputy Hospitality & Operations Manager job vacancy at KCOM Stadium, please forward your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.